Tuesday, October 14

The magical DOOR

Well, we are almost there. Its been a long hard road, but we are almost there. There are so many pieces of me that hate the home buying process. But its fun too. I really enjoy laying in the bed at night, and thinking about my new house, and what I am going to do with it. It is very enjoyable for me. After months and months of not having my "own" house, I am really going to enjoying just being the mommy/wife/everything else and enjoying my home.

We went a couple of weeks ago, and just drove around our new city. It was great fun to just see all the new things that we can do and experience once we are there. One of the silliest things that I think we really enjoyed the most, was looking at restaurants. I know, sounds crazy. My parents live out in the country somewhat, and while it only takes about thirty minutes to get to civilization, its nothing like it was in Hawaii, where food was just around the corner, and on those nights that I really couldn't go on, I was able to order pizza, and they delivered it to the DOOR!!!

Now, I grew up in the country, and it never bothered me. In fact I kind of enjoyed it. I like the fact that there was acres and acres of pasture to explore. But now I am all grown up, and like the food coming to the door thing. :-)

I wonder what other sorts of food I will be able to get to come to the magical DOOR. Asian, greek, ??? In Hawaii, we had a company that would deliver things from lots of others places...ie chili's, KFC, etc. I wonder if they have one of those.

All of this talk of food is making me hungry. Maybe I should walk out my door, into my "magical kitchen" and just make something for lunch...

:-)

1 comment:

Karina said...

where will you be? I understand the house thing, im constantly thinking of all the things to do etc....