Saturday, December 13

Baby Food...

So, I have been reading this other blog lately. Actually I am practically obsessed with it. I look at it more than any other, well, just about. Everyday I am checking to see if I may be able to save some money. Check it out!!! I swear, you too will be obsessed. JANE4girls $800 Annual Budget

And in that spirit, I was on a quest to find coupons, today it was the baby food coupon. And while I haven't found a site that says, hey, we will give you baby food for free....(if you find one, let me know)....I did find what I feel like is a pretty good deal, I mean, I am buying the stuff anyways, right?

If you send in 48 Proofs of Purchase from any Beech Nut product, they will send you 4 $1.00 off coupons for their baby food.

Okay, now that I have "shared the wealth" I am off to do a little holiday baking....after I do the dishes of course. :)

No comments: