Saturday, February 28

The answer to all my questions!

I am so thankful to have Alyssa. She is a joy to my life. She really is. Her witty sayings, her sweet smile, her energetic behavior. Plus, I recently discovered that she knows everything. Don't laugh it's true. If you need to know anything, just ask. She will either tell you the answer, or tell you "Remember, I already told you!"

The other day while sitting at the computer desk, trying to pay bills, I was overwhelmed by little people. They where crawling all over me. Whining about this and that. I absent mindedly asked into the heavens, why are they so whiny today. Alyssa looked at me sweetly and said, "Mommy, Makayla and I whine because we want your attention."

I am so glad that I have her to explain it all to me.

1 comment:

Karina said...

lol..... wonderful! LOL