Tuesday, February 24

It's been a while!

I know, its been a while. I have been very busy, because not only am I still the mother of two young ones, but there have been extra things on my plate. (IE helping my parents move)


PLUS,

(drum roll please)

I am pregnant!

We are very excited. A little surprised, but very happy. So far things have been going well. I have had a little nausea, but nothing that is too bad. And definitely not as bad as with Alyssa.

Alyssa is half way excited, and half way in denial. Sometimes she is excited that mommy has another baby that is going to grow in my tummy. And sometimes, she says, "no, we can't have more. What about Makayla, and then we will have more and more and more and then what will we do?" Well, she is three. :)

Makayla of course is too young to understand. She is however doing her best to get into everything and keep mommy doing things. She is walking like no ones business. Its crazy to see this little eight month old, literally run to her daddy when he gets home. Its kind of freaky.

Anways, I have started a new blog for the baby. And that is where I will put baby updates. :)
www.booba-juicebaby.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Karina said...

I was wondering when you were gonna post! congrats again!