Wednesday, October 14

and then there where three....

So having three young children is a challenge. I know, duh, I should have seen that coming right. But oh my gosh! I feel swamped. Everyday is a challenge. A challenge to get up and out of bed. (Do the math, 3 children x 1 time waking up = 3 times getting up in the night and this is on a good night.) A challenge to get breakfast, a challenge to get everyone dressed, diapered, fed, happy, napped, dinner cooked.... The list just goes on and on. And that doesn't even count for things that I need. Can I say shower?

Makayla is having a hard time. She loves Samara to death, and really enjoys "helping" taking care of her. But at the same time, when Samara gets in her spot, well the world comes to an end. It is like she tries to kiss and move her out of the way all at once. It's kind of cute, except at 3 am when I haven't had any sleep yet.

Well, dinner is done, and my time is up. :(

2 comments:

Karina said...

HUGS to you!!!!!

Jennifer said...

it'll get easier, i promise. they won't always be this young:)