Friday, August 21

And another page down....

So today I competed another page. My goal today was to use the things that I learned from yesterday, without having to look any of it up. I did pretty well. I am getting more comfortable with the layering. I feel good about it.

I also found some more free items yesterday evening. Most designers offer some sort of freebie. Its a great way to get to try their work out, before you buy anything. And its great to start stocking my scrapbooking stash, without breaking my wallet. Some of the papers and embellishments are just so pretty, and they look so real. And best of all, you can use them over and over again. So much better than paper that you can only use once.

The thing that I want to work on this weekend is organizing all of my stash. I need to find an easy way to organize it, so it isn't as hard to find something. Hopefully this weekend I will get a chance to work on it this weekend. Have a great one!

PS. I will post my page later this weekend...I am too tired tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o yay a fellow scrapbooker. I can't get into the digital thing, but I have a ton of scrapin stuff and a cricut. I actually got 3 pages in my daughters book done today. I am SOO behind, but I haven't had the money to print my photos so right now I am working on her sono pics (I got about 2 a month yeah I have ALOT!)

o I LOVED THE PAGE YOU DID...