Friday, July 1

Obituary

Yep, organizing the house died.  And from the scene around my house, it was a slow, painful death.  I would like to believe that it is possible to live a clean and organized life, but despite all my efforts, I don't see that happening.  Perhaps I am not trying hard enough, perhaps I have not found the right combination of organizing, cleaning, recleaning, and threatening the kids not to make a mess.

hummmmmm.....


Well, in other news my husband and I took the youth group from our church that we lead to camp last week.  It was a wonderful time, despite the +100F temperatures.  The kids spent the week at my moms, and I faithfully pumped several times a day.  But as many of you may know, when you are struggling not to become dehydrated yourself, when you are dealing with the emotions and tentions of camp, and when you are nursing two older children, pumping just isn't as productive.  But not to worry. As soon as I got my girls back the 19 month old went to work and made sure that my milk supply was revamped and available.  Needless to say now I am a hormonal mess, as my body thinks I have started breastfeeding all over again.

Oh well.  Hear that....it is the endless supply of laundry calling my name.  Should I answer?

No comments: