Friday, September 12

Gallons of ice cream...

Unbelievable.

That's the only word that I have. I can't believe that I am here in this moment. We decided to put another offer on a house. This was our fourth one. And same as the previous three, something happened. I never knew that getting into a house was so difficult. I mean usually it isn't right. I am beginning to wounder if we are doing something wrong. I mean, its crazy. I wonder, God, what am I supposed to be doing? Where am I supposed to be at? Am I not hearing you right? I really don't know.

I know that Bennett is getting discouraged. I don't know what to say to help. I am not sure that anything that I can say will help. So I tell him I love him.

I eat another peanut butter cracker, and seriously consider eating a gallon of ice cream.

That's what I do. I eat. When I am bored, when I am upset, when I am sad. I love to eat. Sugary things, fattening things, baked things, bread. Bread is my favorite. I absolutely love bread. Fresh baked bread. And butter, you have to have a lot of butter.

Then again, all the weight that I have been losing will be null and void if I eat like I am wanting to eat. I have worked so hard to get off the pregnancy weight. (in a healthy way of course) And if I go to the scales in a few days and find that I have gained five pounds, it isn't going to make me feel better at all.

So I am going to skip the gallons of ice cream...all of those favorite flavors....creamy, yummy goodness....hummmm....maybe I will have just a little.... :)

1 comment:

Karina said...

wow, you'e already lost all yr baby weight thats awesome! I love chocolate cake! oh and now cheesecake, hard to say no.....