Monday, September 22

What day of the week is it.

WOW what a week. I don't even know what day of the week it is, well, at least I didn't till I looked. I have been going non stop. But the good news is that things are moving right along with our house buying. We are getting closer. And yet it still seems so far into the future.

The other thing that has made this week crazy is that I am starting my own business. Stressful...but hopefully it will mean that I can bring some income into our family, without having to leave the girls with a sitter. :-)

Well, the girls are sleepy, so am I, hubby is cranky, and so am I. Seems like the perfect time to go to bed. :-)

Night!

2 comments:

Karina said...

What kind of business, do tell! I want pics of your new house!

Jennifer said...

yea..what kind of business???