Saturday, January 24

A NEW look!

So I am tired of winter. I am sick of winter. I MISS HAWAII!

I am hoping that not looking at the cute snowmen may help me a little. Don't get me wrong...I love snowmen. Absolutely love them. They are just about my favorite thing about winter and the holidays. But I am tired of it being cold. I am tired of it being dreary. I am ready for a Change. (Haven't I heard that somewhere? Uh Oh) :)

It's been a pretty typical Saturday. I made cinnamon rolls, and ate two. So of course I was then knocked out into a sugar induced coma. Sugary things for breakfast always do that to me. Kayla and I took a nap together on the couch. I got up, and started working on organizing and cleaning out the girls room. Then I realized that I really want to shampoo their carpet. So, that's what I am about to do. But first I had to take a break, eat some left over Alfredo from last night. Ummmm....I love food. Most of my day is centered around food.

Okay, now I must get busy.

No comments: