Saturday, November 8

I make you smile!!!

So it was one of those days. You know the kind...it started something like this...

Mommy...Mommy...Mommy...open your eyes....

***baby monitor confirms my suspicion's that Kayla too was waking up***

I roll over...where is Bennett....I want to sleep in...

Mommy, can I have boobas.


I knew then that I had the high probability of having one of "those" days.

I got up, made some breakfast. Took a shower, got the girls bathed, and dressed. We all got ready to go to Wal-Mart. I just needed a couple of thing. (of course that to made me know that it was going to be one of those days, you never go into Wal-Mart with the whole family, and just get a FEW things.) I did however get some nice Thanksgivingy (is that a word?) things, and sad but true they where already on clearance...I mean, its sad, we haven't even gotten through the first full week of November, and things are already on clearance. I also got the girls matching outfits for our picture taking session this next weekend.

After what seemed like hours...and it very near was, we were done at good old wally world, and went to get some lunch. Lunch went fairly well, we got Arby's which was nice, cause I haven't gotten fast food like that in...well really since we moved into our new house. We went out into the parking lot, got the girls in the car, got behind a truck to pull onto the road, and suddenly she is backing up...Bennett couldn't back up himself, because there was a car behind us. He laid on his horn, but she just kept on coming. Now my front bumper has a huge crack in the right hand side. And to top it all off, did she stop, NO! In fact I believe she went faster.

Does my day stop there....no, then we went to Lowes...which was enjoyable. We looked at kitchen stuff, and bathroom stuff, for when we redo those. I really had a good time. But once again we stayed forever, and my feet where getting tired. We head out to the car, and had to make one more stop. After that, we got back in the car, and of course Kayla doesn't want to be in the car. So she cried just about the whole way home. One more stop at Wal-mart, (for something we forgot,) one stop at the drug store, and one stop at a convenience store, and we where finally home. I get all of our stuff in, set Kayla down. I sit down myself, and I must have looked pretty pathetic, because that is when Alyssa, my three year old says, "I can make you laugh mommy, its okay!"

And I did laugh, really big. So after everything, the day has been pretty good.

:-)

No comments: