Friday, November 28

What a day!

Thanksgiving was beautiful! The night before, was not. Kayla has a cold. Ever few moments she would wake up, screaming, mad because she couldn't breath. Top all of that I didn't feel well. What was a scratchy throat, had turned into full blown, nasty bad, sore throat. What a time for this to happen. What do you do, call off Thanksgiving. Well that wasn't really an option. So armed with lots of pain killers, and many many cups of hot lemon water with honey, I made it through the day. And it was wonderful to get to see all my family, and celebrate the things that I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my family. I am grateful that I have a wonderful husband, who I am so in love with, but more than that he is my best friend. I am thankful that we have a wonderful house, a great car that runs, we have food on our tables. Bennett has a job. I am thankful that we are all healthy, except for the cold thing, (which hasn't happened in a long time.)

I am so thankful. For so many things. I could probably write for a long long time. But I have children that need me. That is another thing that I am thankful for. I have beautiful children that love me, and I get to be there mother. What better thing could there be.

I hope and pray that you had a wonderful thanksgiving. I hope that you where able to take a moment and think of the things that you are thankful for.

No comments: